Saturday, November 27, 2010

This week I am grateful for holidays, if only little ones.

Time to spend with our own little family and our extended families.


Waking up somewhere different and eating breakfast in the bush.


Checking out the lovely Wannon Falls


Enjoying the even more beautiful Nigretta Falls.


Visiting an old friends farm stunning farm and realising that I really am a country girl at heart.


Watching my very special children play beautifully together all weekend.
I am also grateful that they act their age and enjoy being children.

More at Maxabella loves..

5 comments:

Maxabella said...

Mandy, this post makes me long for a country break with my family... I know just the place too, so I'm going to start planning. Happy days! x

mel @ loved handmade said...

Gorgeous pictures again! Your kids are going to have the best childhood memories of all the fun things they do, and it's do lovely to see them all play so happily, that's what it's all about!

Photography said...

Oh soo nice I want to have a lil holiday too. Lovely pics!

Kate said...

Sounds perfect!
I need to get away from here, maybe a city brea for us.
Children acting like children is the best thing ever.
have a happy Sunday.

Anonymous said...

You don't need theme parks for kids to have fun - the great outdoors - it worked for centuries before this generation came along!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger