Tuesday, November 16, 2010

busy, busy, busy...

I have had a busy day today with the camera and computer. I've been photographing what seems like every single piece of stock that I have but in truth it is only a small portion. It is such a long process and whilst I'm doing it I'm wishing I was at the sewing machine instead! But today I was rewarded with some sales not long after I had posted them on madeit, you've gotta love that! I'm aiming to spend the next day or so loading a few more things into my madeit shop for the Christmas shoppers.


Lots and lots of luggage tags, a great stocking filler.



Pencil cases for ........ pencils, toys, make-up and anything else your heart desires.



and this pic is just because! A luggage tag and a cutie little dress against a super cool and crusty door.



Take a look at other BOB & MABEL goodies here.

4 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

A very productive day! Your pictures are great, I lOVE the last one with that fabulous door & gorgeous hat box!

CurlyPops said...

My favourite robot fabric is in the pencilcase. Supercute!

Selina said...

I spent the day sewing and it was quite productive, YAY! I've not seen the robot fabric before, I agree super cute!

sue said...

I feel your pain re the hours at the computer! Well worth it though - your shop looks great!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger