Saturday, November 6, 2010

Camping out

The kiddies and their Dad decided yesterday that they would sleep the night in our campervan ..... in the driveway! We bought this campervan for $200 last year and my hubby has been slowly fixing it up. It is still on the dodgy side and really needs a pretty up both inside and out but we love it and look forward to many a weekend away in it.



Sibling love.


Getting ready to watch a movie on the laptop.




10.15pm and they are still awake..... and I am inside all by myself!!!


A not so sunny and pleasant day outside today so here's hoping for happy inside children. Maybe some painting or baking may be in order.

11 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

How much fun!! Your kids do the best stuff, I love the idea of camping in your driveway..and having the inside all to yourself, nice!

Kate said...

Yay for caravans!
Our eldest is having six friends for a sleep over next weekend in our caravan in our driveway. She is so excited. Its like the next step up from a cubby house I think. I hope you have a great week.

Unknown said...

Thats looks great fun, hope they had a smashing time and you enjoyed the inside and a little magical peace and quiet. Dee x

Kylie said...

What fun, isn't it great when the kiddies get along? My two little ones are besty's the bigger one is just that bit to old and thinks the others are soooo annoying (although he can secretly be a big softy.

NessaKnits said...

$200? Bargain! Looks like great fun and no site fees!

Michelle Walker said...

That is a bargin!!!! Its the same as mine...we love it to bits.....thatnks for your comment and you good luck wish
Mox

My New Normal said...

Visiting from the rewind. Looks fun!

Maxabella said...

Great fun. It strikes me that none of us camp in our driveways enough in life. x

Emma said...

Looks like great fun - even if there was not a lot of sleeping involved!

Anonymous said...

We had that same caravan growing up. I can't figure out how it fit 6 people ... but it did, and we loved it.
Great idea for a fun night. Looks like everyone had a ball.

allison tait said...

So much fun! Heaps better than a dodgy tent in the backyard. Love it. $200 well spent.

Thanks for Rewinding at the Fibro!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger