Saturday, November 27, 2010

Flea Market Finds

A few more goodies I have found over the last few weeks.


Loving this stencil set that I purchased on Etsy, not an oppy find but almost Op shop price, bargain! I am yet to use it but have grand plans for it.




Great fabric from an Op shop in Mildura. Its super cute and I will be whipping up some girls dresses in this. Sorry about the crappy photo!


Another great find from Mildura. Love these patterns, particularly the one on the left. I can't wait to have time to try them out and really hope all the pieces are there.


For more Flea Market Finds take a look here.

10 comments:

Snooze said...

I like the dress on the right. It reminds me of my teens.
My Flea Market Find

Unknown said...

Such pretty fabric!

Knicky Knacks said...

Can't wait to see the gorgeous dresses you will create from those prints.

Anonymous said...

the stencil look like fun and i love old dress patterns too :)

Alison said...

Love the stencil set. Sweet dresses, hopefully all is there, love to see the finished item.

nadine paduart said...

i go bananas over that stencil set!!! i think you should frame it! no?

Unknown said...

ohhh lovely finds, i was drawn to the dress patterns, and i really like both the shorter dress patterns good luck with those.. Dee ;-)) x

mel @ loved handmade said...

Great stencils, can't wait to see those dresses they are lovely patterns..

Lea said...

Gorgeous fabric and you have a lovely madeit shop as well.

JeTaimeVintage said...

Awesome stensils! Show us what you do with them, very interested!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger