Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A serious case of CRAFT

CRAFT
Can't Remember A Freakin' Thing





On the way swimming lessons this morning I realised that I was in fact 1/2hr late. You see last term the little guy's lesson was at 11.30am and this term it is at 11am and I just can't seem to remember it. This is the 2nd time I have done this although the first one I got there and started to get him ready when one of the girls approached me awkwardly letting me know my mistake. They must think I am a complete air head which is actually quite true, I just live in hope that people don't realise...... So, after the little guy almost squeezing out a few tears about missing his lesson today we headed straight to the beach. We frolicked in the waves and had a lovely time. Much more fun than swimming lessons me thinks!

3 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

"C R A F T" I love it! Definately more fun than swimming lessons, nice choice!

delia hornbook said...

awww bless you, swimming in the swim sounds bliss all that lovely fresh air to and lovely sand, i think you both had the better deal everything happens for a reason i believe ;-)) Dee x

Frog, Goose and Bear said...

so glad i am not the only one who does things like this on a regular basis! beach swim looks like it was enjoyed immensely!