Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A serious case of CRAFT

CRAFT
Can't Remember A Freakin' Thing





On the way swimming lessons this morning I realised that I was in fact 1/2hr late. You see last term the little guy's lesson was at 11.30am and this term it is at 11am and I just can't seem to remember it. This is the 2nd time I have done this although the first one I got there and started to get him ready when one of the girls approached me awkwardly letting me know my mistake. They must think I am a complete air head which is actually quite true, I just live in hope that people don't realise...... So, after the little guy almost squeezing out a few tears about missing his lesson today we headed straight to the beach. We frolicked in the waves and had a lovely time. Much more fun than swimming lessons me thinks!

3 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

"C R A F T" I love it! Definately more fun than swimming lessons, nice choice!

Unknown said...

awww bless you, swimming in the swim sounds bliss all that lovely fresh air to and lovely sand, i think you both had the better deal everything happens for a reason i believe ;-)) Dee x

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

so glad i am not the only one who does things like this on a regular basis! beach swim looks like it was enjoyed immensely!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger