Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Creative Space

I haven't been super busy by any stretch of the imagination but I have enjoyed the freedom over the last week to just create. I've had a few things on my mind lately and have now had the time to make and make some more.





I'm having fun with these "window" cushions. I have more that only need the front and backs sewn together but this great farm fabric is one of my favourites. The denim was thrifted and the farm fabric came from Mum's cupboard.



Loving these gorgeous little creatures. I found 2 NZ linen tea towels and made them into cushion covers.



My divine little poppet proudly wearing her new dress. My 2 girls ordered a new dress to wear to their Great Nan's 90th birthday on the weekend. This design has been in my head for ages and I nailed it on the first try. I'll be making more for the next Geelong Fairy Floss Market.


and hot off the press is the big girls dress. Her own design which I must say was quite specific but not difficult. Nothing like leaving things to the last minute, we are leaving for Mildura late this afternoon...


For more creative spaces pop over to Kootoyoo

6 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

the dress you made for your girl is gorgeous!

Carmel's Closet said...

Geelong Fairy Floss Market? Do tell more. We are down in Torquay at my in-laws over the Christmas holidays. The dress is adorable.
Carmel

Unknown said...

ohh i love the dresses wish you could help me do mine. Wow gorg shape and style. And what an adorable cushion to really lovely. Well done..Dee ;-)) x

Kirsty said...

Love both the girly dresses. Just lovely.

Belinda Saville said...

Oh, what a fabulous creative space! I ADORE the dresses...so very pretty and feminine.

Knicky Knacks said...

Love that farm fabric. That cushion is gorgeous. As for the big girls dress - my goodness its stunning! Have a great time in Mildura.

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger