Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Creative Space

For me this week it has been a case of "a little bit of this and a little bit of that". I'm completely lacking focus and need to step things up a notch as the Fairy Floss Market is on in Geelong again next weekend! I have so many things cut out, half done and in the planning stages and am hoping I can pull it all together soon.



A few more cushions done.



Trialing these girls pants. The idea has been floating around in my head for some time and yesterday I finally started on them. The plan was to get my girls to try them on this morning but they wouldn't play the game. I think I like them, the fabric is a lovely light weight denim and the pockets are patched using scraps.
As you can see in this pic I only got the drawstring done in one leg!



I like the idea of the drawstring at the ankle or just above. It can be taken out or loosened.


These fabrics are for 2 special order skirts, I really must get a start on those too!



For more creative spaces take a peek at Kootoyoo


8 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

a very busy space! I love those cushions & the pants are gorgeous, I love the draw string ankle!

Beck said...

I love the pants, great pockets! The drawstring idea is good too, bet they'll be super popular xo

spectacularfairywren said...

love the circle!

Steph said...

They really are lovely! And the little drawstring on the pants looks magic :)

Unknown said...

I love your cushions what a lovely idea with the circle panel. nd those pants are super cute love your choice of added fabric. Good luck with everything. Dee x

Seaside Siblings said...

Love the cushions, they look great!

CASPER said...

Loving those owls, yippee!

Teek said...

love the cushions.. circle are great idea.
Thanks for stopping by
Tanya

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger