Sunday, November 28, 2010

At my house.........

Mondays I must say are not my favourite day. The organising after the weekend and trying to get back on track is often a little too much.



I had planned on getting a bit of sewing done over the weekend. My niece was over for a sleepover and I figured that would keep the kids busy. Miss Blondie was feeling left out so I spent my time playing board games and building lego houses. Not a bad alternative but I am now feeling a little overwhelmed with what needs to be done before the Fairy Floss Market on Sunday.


A sneak peek at something new....



A pile of frilly dresses that need to be finished off.


For the rest of the day I will be trying to get these things done whilst playing train sets, hanging out washing, cleaning the kitchen and taking Blondie's bathers to school as I forgot this morning!!!

Hope you are all having a happy and productive Monday.


For more....

8 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

All looking good! I'm dragging my feet a bit today, too much to do, not much motivation to do it! Lying around playing lego sounds good to me..

Anonymous said...

Oh I know how you feel !! My list for Fairy Floss this Sunday is getting a little insane - must get off computer and back to sewing machine ! Hopefully I can stop by your stall and say hello.
Have a great week, Dee

shine little light* said...

I wish I had an excuse to play with lego! One day! thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a lovely week! *s*

Katherine said...

I love playing lego! When mum and dad get back to Tasmania, my brother and I want them to get our lego out of storage. I'm 24 and he's 19... we are so cool.
Here's hoping that all your preparations go smoothly! x

Unknown said...

awww bless them i used to love lego to. I love the look of your new fabric pile be interested to see what you make with those. Good luck with your sewing this week, Take care Dee x

Lou said...

Oh I hear you, I hear you, I hear you!! I hope you did get a chance to fit in a few little bits you wanted to do and hope you have a fantastic day on Sunday! Lou.

Selina said...

mondays are so like that, no one here meets up on a monday too many other things to sort out!

Keshia said...

Oh, I love that mushroom fabric... I have just about used all mine up... I think I have enough left for some pockets on something when my wee one gets a little bigger :)

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger