Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Salties!




Oh my! I am so very happy with my latest purchase, the Saltwater Sandal. I have been eyeing these little gems off since I saw Hayley write a post about them. I knew instantly that I would be strutting my stuff with them on my feet this summer. They arrived today and I literally tore the package apart and have had them on all day. They are super comfortable and remind me of the good old days of the roman sandal!!!



Check them out at Little Pinwheel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh i like these so colourful, bright and fun ;-)) Enjoy Dee

mel @ loved handmade said...

They are beautiful!! I love them, off to check them out...

Little Pinwheel said...

rock on! you look awesome, perfect fit and the red is my favourite. enjoy them xx

Spin Spin said...

They are soo cute! Love the colour too. Hopefully I don't go and buy some RIGHT NOW as that would not be a productive thing for a Monday morning. But it would be fun...

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger