Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Creative Space

For last weeks Creative Space I showed some fabric that I wanted to a. make into cushions and b. make into a Poison Ivy style dress for a 40th I am attending on Saturday night.



I'm loving the cushions and am now deciding if to keep them or put them in my madeit shop......




A little sneak peak of my dress up dress. It took a really long time and I can't believe that I put so much time and energy into it for a fancy dress party. Anyway I'm excited about it, loved making it and can't wait for the party. We are packing up today for our long drive to Mildura in the morning and looking forward to my lovely friend Sally's 40th birthday. I will post more pics next week.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

For more creative spaces head on over here.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Love the cushions. It's always hard when you want to keep something but really have no where to put it and are probably better of selling it. Have a lovely weekend away and can't wait to see pics of your dress up dress on.

Lou said...

Wow, good on you getting them both done so quickly. The dress looks like great fun. Enjoy the party! Lou.

mel @ loved handmade said...

Your cushions look great & that dress!! Can't wait to see the party pics, have a ball!

Steph said...

Wow! That dress is awesome! Isn't it amazing how you can devote so much time to something that is FUN! Hope you have a whale of a time :)

sean the prawn said...

The cushions are way cool!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger