Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flea Market Finds



I've been on the lookout for the "right" coat for a month or so now and every one I look at just isn't "right". That was until I spotted this one of the local op shops. It wasn't exactly a bargain in op shop terms but it fits beautifully and I love it.





I picked these up for $3, never worn and with no laces........ I love converse trainers but don't love the price so with my $12.50 purple ones from BigW and these nameless brand ones I'm pretty happy!




More fabric for my stash. Love, love, love this floral. For a measly $4 it was a bargain and its a huge piece of fabric.



Cute little floral.



For more flea market finds pop over and visit Sophie at Her Library Adventures.

12 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

Love that coat Mandy! It'll look great with those runners & all dressed up with your boots! Gorgeous fabric finds, too...

beck said...

I love your fabric finds Mandy, I'm a real sucker for roses. You just can't have too much vintage floral in your stash can you? xo

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

the pink floral, of course, is gorgeous...

Knicky Knacks said...

Great finds. Love the fabric!

yardage girl said...

The coat is fab - I'm always on the look-out for the "just right" coat - glad you found yours!

Erica Louise said...

That pink floral fabric is gorgeous, well done!

sue said...

What a stylish coat - looks really warm too. I love the fabric too - that first one has dramatic flourishes!

Nick said...

Love your coat, very Jacky O, and the florals are lovely.

bowerbirdz said...

I love the fabric you found, and it's just the right weather for the great jacket!

Christina said...

Lots of great finds. I agree, the coat is great. The fabric is very sweet. :)

Steph said...

What a delicious winter coat...and yummy fabric too! Hope all is well in your world :)

moose and bird said...

It looks like you had a very successful oppy week. Great finds.....so many treasures to be found. x