Monday, May 3, 2010

My place & yours


Today I'm playing along with My Place & Yours from Hello Owl. This weeks theme is Your Favourite spot in the house. I love my house even though it is in a constant state of madness and mayhem and is in no way pristine and perfect. It is in fact homely and very "me", a bit rough 'round the edges and lived in!!!! I love stuff, minimal is not the way I roll. So, for this weeks them I actually found it quite difficult as there are so many spots that I truly love. I decided on my bedside table not because I love my bedroom (my "real" bedroom will be upstairs one day...) but because I love to sit on/in my bed and read. That's where I go to get a bit of quiet time away from the munchkins, oh and because I love to sleep...
I usually have a book on the go, necklaces, brooches, hair ties and other bits and bobs that never make it to their home.

For now this is my favourite spot in the house.

9 comments:

Sarah Slaven said...

Beds are featuring quite a bit this week

mel @ loved handmade said...

Mmmm, my bedroom is my quiet place too. I love that painting by your bedside, great frame too!

iheartsunnydays said...

I did my bedroom too! Love the fabric/print on the wall above your bed.

Danielle said...

My house is always madness and mayhem :)

Beautiful Day said...

Love this space! That treasure box looks particularly intriguing...Wendy xxx

Cherie said...

Your spot is beautiful - love it ;)

yardage girl said...

So lovely to meet you today - thanks for saying hello! Nic

Knicky Knacks said...

Thanks for your latest message - got distracted with life and ran out of inspiration. Great to be back in blogland. How are you? We must meet sooner rather than later and have a coffee.

Bea said...

I love that your home is rough around the edges. Mine too. Nice place for quiet time.

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger