Saturday, May 22, 2010

Flea Market Finds

I haven't been op shopping too much of late, well compared to my usual habit anyway. But, I have picked up some goodies along the way.


I picked up these gorgeous doilies and butterfly embroidered napkin.




I love this blue and white fabric. It is at the moment a very large dress which I'm thinking will one day be an A-line summer skirt.


This hot pink (not red as the photo shows) floral dressing gown is great. I have a bit of a thing for this type of fabric. Little mini skirts for little mini girls????? Possibly!

For more Flea Market Finds pop on over here.

10 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

Those fabrics are great! I love the brightness of the last one & the blue floral is such a pretty pattern. The doily with orange flower detail is gorgeous too!

handmadehappiness said...

loving the blue & white fabric the butterfly napkin is just as nice!!! x

sue said...

Bright and beautiful - I think the quilted fabric would make GREAT skirts for little people! Pretty doileys too.

moose and bird said...

Great finds! The pink floral fabric is my fave! Have a lovely week. xo

ClaraBowsTeaParty said...

love those doilies and the butterfly doily is just so sweet, love it.

Knicky Knacks said...

Hot pink is such a winter warmer. Love the colour and I agree, would look great as a skirt for a little one. Let me know when you make it - my girls are due for some new clothes.

Jennie said...

Love your doilies and fabrics!
You could combine them on the skirts!
(i'm no good at making clothes!)

Susan L (lily40au) said...

the blue and white fabric looks lovely and will make a grogeous summer skirt.

My Flea Market Find

Cherie said...

Pretty finds, well done, love them ;)

Sarah said...

Lovely doilies and fabric is gorgeous will make such pretty skirts.