Saturday, May 22, 2010

Flea Market Finds

I haven't been op shopping too much of late, well compared to my usual habit anyway. But, I have picked up some goodies along the way.


I picked up these gorgeous doilies and butterfly embroidered napkin.




I love this blue and white fabric. It is at the moment a very large dress which I'm thinking will one day be an A-line summer skirt.


This hot pink (not red as the photo shows) floral dressing gown is great. I have a bit of a thing for this type of fabric. Little mini skirts for little mini girls????? Possibly!

For more Flea Market Finds pop on over here.

10 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Those fabrics are great! I love the brightness of the last one & the blue floral is such a pretty pattern. The doily with orange flower detail is gorgeous too!

My Handmadehappiness said...

loving the blue & white fabric the butterfly napkin is just as nice!!! x

sue said...

Bright and beautiful - I think the quilted fabric would make GREAT skirts for little people! Pretty doileys too.

moose and bird said...

Great finds! The pink floral fabric is my fave! Have a lovely week. xo

Dear Pearl Vintage said...

love those doilies and the butterfly doily is just so sweet, love it.

Knicky Knacks said...

Hot pink is such a winter warmer. Love the colour and I agree, would look great as a skirt for a little one. Let me know when you make it - my girls are due for some new clothes.

Jennie said...

Love your doilies and fabrics!
You could combine them on the skirts!
(i'm no good at making clothes!)

Snooze said...

the blue and white fabric looks lovely and will make a grogeous summer skirt.

My Flea Market Find

Cherie said...

Pretty finds, well done, love them ;)

Sarah said...

Lovely doilies and fabric is gorgeous will make such pretty skirts.

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger