Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Creative Space

For My Creative Space this week I am late, but better late than never I say! I don't have orders to fill or a market to prepare for so I've just been pottering around in my studio.




Quality photo!
Yep, that's me.......
and that's what the scarf looks like on!


I've been stocking up on ladies head/neck scarves and really need to get them into my madeit store and make another few for myself. I love wearing my "prototype" that is now starting to look a little worse for wear, time for a newie for me.




I have also started making a new handbag and in true "me" style I don't have a pattern. I'm drawing it up as I go and trying to record in my sketchbook the steps I'm taking. I am not the super organised crafter, more the fly by the seat of my pants type. I usually nut things out on the first one and then if its a while until I get a chance to make more I've forgotten and because I don't always write down the processes so I'm back to square one. Trying very hard to be organised this time.

For more creative spaces pop over to Kootoyoo.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Those scarves look great - so colourful!

Mandy said...

Hey that's funny! I was thinking I needed something like that to keep my hair out of my face when gardening! (I finally have hair long enough for that to happen! lol) & here I see someone makes them! Cool! So my idea isn't so bizarre! They look really good! Well done!

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

funky scarves! i'm also loving that handbag in the making. good luck with being organised ;) i'm off to check out your made it store.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

I really, really LOVE your scarves. Too cool!

dash robin said...

That looks great! I have taken many a mirror aided self portrait, it's harder than it would seem I reckon! Love all the colours in these stripey scarfs, xkate

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger