Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday


So far today my side kick and I have set up the train set and made lots of awesome bridges.
We have crashed it down again and packed it up.
We have set up his car track set thingy that hooks onto to a table and sees the little cars hurtle down towards a plastic gorilla with cars in its hands.
More crashing.
We have eaten healthy snacks.
We have watched Marmaduke.
We have played hide and seek.
I've been told where to hide and pretended numerous times that I didn't know where he was.
I almost fell asleep when I didn't follow his orders and hid instead under the bean bags.
We have eaten homemade cookies.
He drank warm milk.
I drank coffee.
I did a little housework in between playing.
I have been sneaking back to the computer in between playing.
We checked the mail.
He told me he gets sad because there is never anything for him in the mailbox.
He is a funny, precious little creature.
He is my boy.

7 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

What a gorgeous post & a gorgeous picture of your little man. Sounds like a great kind of day, enjoy your long weekend!

Cherie said...

Haaaaa LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your post. Good fun loaded with Love can never be beaten ... send me your address, send me some hints on what he likes and I'll post him something!

Lillipilli Lane said...

Nice. Kids love getting real mail don't they :) I must admit I often let my littly open my parcels:) Tks for popping by.
Keryn xx

Kylie said...

Aww such nice things, dear little boys! I feel a little nostalgic.xx

Eden Riley said...

What an absolutely beautiful post! And your blog is STUNNING.

Anonymous said...

Sweet post and very cool photo. They really do grow up too quickly.

Anonymous said...

what a nice blog and its amazing and beautiful post.

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger