This week I am grateful for ......
- Redisovering my love of baking. I have whipped up Gluten Free chocolate cookies, Honey and Ginger cookies and last night tackled a Gluten Free Butterscotch self-saucing pudding. They were all delish and the coeliac of the family was a very happy girl.
- Having a day to myself.
- Op shopping that day away and bringing a load of goodies home.
- Seeing my 9 year old get her ears pierced with her 2 best friends, truly delightful.
- the husband's floorboard laying ability, it's coming along nicely.
- TV. I love it, can't get enough of it. Good or bad, serious or funny.....hello Angry Boys and Offspring, I do love you both. Also, loving the multitude of episodes of Grand Designs.
For more grateful offerings, do pop on over to Maxabella Loves.
Monday Maker - Macandroma
3 days ago