Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Surrounded by apples


Over the weekend I was feeling poorly and spent a good deal of it Nanna napping and just getting through the day as best I could. Although, I will admit to dosing myself up on sudafed so that I could enjoy a girls night out on Saturday night............so worth it!
Whilst I was snoozing the husband made toffee apples with the kiddies. They looked amazing and I must say I was super impressed with his toffee apple making ability, who would have known???

7 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

they look magnificient!! Clever man, I bet the kids had fun too. I wonder if there are any left by now...

by marie-nicole said...

Yeah to good men, entertaining children while mother's are out of action... mine did that a couple of weeks ago.

Those toffee apples look delectable! Hope you've been well enough since to try one.

CurlyPops said...

Oh yum! I haven't had a toffee apple in years.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, those apples do look yummy bless him. dee x

Christina Lowry said...

What a brilliant idea from the Mr! Glad you still got a night out. Everyone needs one of those from time to time. Hope your all better now too.

:)

Alison said...

Those cheery apples would put a smile on any blue face.

Must say, haven't partaken of one since I was a girl. I was hit on the head with one at my 7 year old party and have been traumatised since. Ha..ha..ha

Teek said...

those toffee apples look the BEST. I can't remember the last time i had a toffee apple..
Hope you are feeling better
Tanya

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger