Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Through the window


The view through what is now my studio window. It is at the front of the house and I love to see keep an eye on the neighbours, watch the cars go past, hear the squeals and giggles from the children playing at the park across the road, the pop, pop, pop of the tennis balls being hit across the net not too far away. Mostly I love to see what is now a lovely, green front yard and watch my munchkins pick and eat the snow peas, climb the trees and fossick for insects.

I will soon have another studio and will miss the view from this window.

For more window views take a look at the Swedish House.

4 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

that's a great view from your window..I wonder do you ever see my boys across there at the park bossing their nona around & making her play superhero games! You have a lovely garden, perfect climbing trees...

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Great view and great garden! It's always nice to feel that you are connected to the outside even when you are inside! x

Livet i Fattighuset said...

Lovely! Looks warm :-)

Marie

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Hello Mandy

I am soo sorry...Finally I am able to *meet you* And spend some time at your lovely blog. Thank you for playing along and sharing your great view TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINDOW.
Welcome. I love the way your paint a picture or photograph with words...it's tangible.
What a lively view you have.
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

P.S. Definitely will be a Christmas window...I hope you can play along again

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger