Tuesday, March 2, 2010

pre loved and rearranged cushions



I have been having a cushion dilemma. I have 3 children who love to throw them around the loungeroom, stack them in piles and use them as their toys. As a consequence of all this lovin' the cushions I made years ago are looking dodgy to say the least. I have so many ideas for beautiful, pretty and not so practicle ones but am thinking that may have to wait. For now I'm going for durable but cool. This is the first one made from............you guessed it, an old calico bag that was used for dog cubes! I LOVE it, love the colours, the diagonal stripes on the side and the vintage/country look of it. AND I love that it came from Aunty Aggie's old farm house.

1 comment:

mel @ loved handmade said...

This is fantastic!...and practical, I hear you on the 'cushions as toys' front, ours are in great demand by little people and it's starting to take it's toll!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger