Sunday, August 23, 2009

computer issues......

I love computers, well more importantly I love the internet. I actually hate computers, they come with so many problems that I am utterly clueless about. Our computer has just come back from the doctors after being there for a week. I had the trusty laptop but of course it wasn't exactly playing the game and wouldn't let me do anything to my blog.....ahhhhh.
So, with the return of the computer I thought I would be blogging away but NO. It was returned with virtually no programs left on it and all our files gone (they were backed up so no need to panic). The problem being we now need to load them all back on which is proving time consuming.....
That is my complaint for the day and now I will be off to spend the rest of the day juggling Mr Chinky and the sewing machine.

No comments:

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger